Sunday, April 01, 2007

 

Who'd a thunk it?!


Me? A thinking blogger? Well fracas thinks so, and so who am I to quibble? Particularly when I think she makes me think far more than I can imagine I make her think... But, thank you fracas! I'm thorougly chuffed!

So, now, the rules of this meme started by Thinking Blogger Awards are as follows

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (there is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).

Now for the hard part. Finding 5 who haven't been tagged already.. and then stressing about leaving people out! (At least you can still find most of the blogs I read for many reasons over there on my sidebar... though I must update it someday soon!)

So. Here are 5 bloggers that I have been reading for a while now, and who regularly have posts which really get me thinking about life, the universe and everything. (And, yes, who are likely to read my blog so that they know I've tagged them anyway!)

The Brave

Jeanie in Paradise

shishyboo

Miscellaneous Mum

Because it's personal

Labels: ,


Comments:
Gee Mate, Thanks so much. I am really chuffed. Actually I have been pipped at the post, so it seems, because I came over here to grab your link so I could bestow the award on YOU - damn.
But congratulations on your thinking blogger award, you definately deserve it, you make me wonder how I can get the most our of my day, like you do. You never fail to amaze me, in your attitude to life, your accomplishments, your honesty and the way you approach adversity - you are one wonderful chicky.
 
Oh my goodness, don't set me up as some paragon of virtue for what I get done in a day!!! LOL... If only you REALLY knew what doesn't get done round here!

So it's a mutual admiration society, everyone!! Nothing wrong with that, of course... in this life it seems we so rarely receive praise or recognition for the daily Stuff! that we all negotiate. So if articulating that on our blogs gets others either thinking, or relating to it in some way, then I guess our blogging is justified.

Who would have thought that exchange of thoughts, and, yes, mutual admiration, across cyberspace, could be so powerful. When you guys give me a virtual hi-5 like this, it makes me all sniffly and teary... in a good way of course.

Btw, my email is crazytrace(at)gmail.com ... strauss, I'd love to be able to drop you a private line occasionally! can you email me?!
 
thankyou tracey. I'm all warm and fuzzy now, great way to start the day! x
 
I don't think there's anyone else left for me to tag......


thanks, though, T :)
 
Thank you Trace. lol don't think I have posted much "thinking" stuff of late - like in your latter post, I think my blog has been a bit more commentary than thoughts and ideas!
 
Tracey, your posts always make me think! I might not always go write about what you've prompted (since my blog is most times quite unpersonal and more psych pop and meme-ish as brahnamin put it) but I promise you that your contributions make me think about similar situations in my own life.

For that... you totally deserve to sport the award!
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?