Friday, October 13, 2006

 

And I planned to do what today?


Oh Procrastination Queen.

I was going to attack the house with gusto today. With a bit of discipline, I could be a Domestic Goddess for a day, surely. Just one day, I could achieve something and even feel good about doing so. So much that needs doing... so much that has gone beyond 'My house is clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to be happy.' (which was a plaque my paternal grandmother had on her wall, so my lack of housekeeping skills are patently genetic.)

The dust bunnies are cavorting everywhere.. and it is getting out of hand.

So I'll get stuck into it.

Just after this cup of coffee.

And another cup of coffee.

And now it's lunchtime, so I should eat first and then get stuck into it.

And after I read this, this, and.. oh... that... on the net.

And find it hard to not watch yet another Dr Who episode that Cait the Holiday Sloth has put on to watch.

And post in my blog about how I'm procrastinating.
Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?